Sunday, September 20, 2015

I see a few page views, which is endearing.  But I don't see any engagement.  Any - YES!  That's you.

I'm going to attempt, to post every other day on here.  This will be a challenge for me, but I am tasking myself to it.  Just as I am tasking myself to get more young people involved in this next Presidential campaign.  I'm also targeting the seniors who have given up voting, I'm targeting you too!

Get involved with YOUR neighborhood, town, & city by at least knowing what the major problems facing it is, also what is it's greatest asset.  Get to know it's politicians.  'Cause like it or not, it's the politicians that decide how the wealth (via taxes) is distributed.

Now with that being said, HOW MANY OF YOU ARE GOING TO VOTE IN THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION  (* & 4 bonus pts if U say Y!)  ?

No comments:

Post a Comment